About UsOver 50 years’ experience of Industrial Valves
We are providing flow-control solutions for almost every gas as well as fluid. The entire range offered by us is used worldwide in multifarious applications which includes pneumatic control, medical control packages and industrial waste systems.
, we are providing an all-inclusive collection of off-the-shelf valves and fittings which are intended for companies who are not searching for a customized solution.
With the help of our bespoke specialists
, we are providing complex as well as customized valve packages to our high-profile international clients, especially the ones based in UK.
Whatever valve solution you need, we will work alongside you and acquire complete understanding of your requirements and objectives. After this step, we will implement our expertise to finalize the most ideal and efficacious solution.
We actually consider ourselves as the problem solvers at heart. It works simply – clients give us their requirement and technical task and we deliver the most suitable solution. Till date, we have worked with all types of industrial valves for more than fifty years and we have always delivered the best solution without fail.
- Single valves or multi-valve packages backed with related equipment resolutions
- Customer-driven aid on choosing the perfect products
- Full material traceability, available at point of order
- On time and to budget solutions
- Surpassing after-sales support for spares as well as repeat orders
All our valve packages are supplemented with following accessories:
About Our Group
- Accessories and fittings
- Gas approved and standard ball valves
- Stainless steel ball valves
- Pneumatic and electrical actuation solutions
Orseal Ltd. is a proud part of Richard Threlfall Group of Companies, which is over 180 years old engineering organization, handled by Bolton family. The group comprises many successful companies, Silteq Ltd. One of our sister concerns- Silteq Ltd., is into silicone technology, making finished Compounds for extruding, moulding and calendaring process; whereas other sister concern, Orseal established in 1961, for nearly 50 years in the valve market New modern factory in Bolton U.K.Strengths
We are greatly strengthened by the below listed factors. These are the elements which not only give us a distinction from customers but also further leads us towards attaining praise from the customers. Listed below are the strengths of our company:-
- Highly Experienced Staff
- Professional Management
- Special Project Management
- Supplying Valves For 50 Years
- Expertise in Valve Automation
- After Sales Service
- Employees With Over 25 Years Experience
- Goodwill Among Customers
Our ISO 9001:2008 and UKAS Management System certified entity, pays high attention on quality and for maintaining it in our product-line, services and business works, we work in a streamlined manner. The ORSEAL Quality Management System has adopted some objectives that are:
- Building effective relationships with clients
- Ensuring that our products & services fully meet clients' expectation
- Improving customer satisfaction graph
- Training employees and taking care of their happiness and resourced to meet